Year 2 - Projects

Year 2 - Projects

Year 3 - Projects

Year 3 - Projects

Year 4 - Final Project

Year 4 - Final Project

Year 4 - Final Project

Starting Point - Previous Projects

     Looking back at my projects throughout 2nd and 3rd year there are certain topics and techniques that stand out. One of my most popular projects involved projection mapping, a technique that I hope to return too and improve upon.


Outline from Attarr on Vimeo.
Documentation of the evolution of my processing sketch "Outline". Starting from a desire to highlight existing forms in architecture, developing into a study of user perspective and finally a look at the reflection of sound and light.

https://www.behance.net/Attarr


     Combined with the personal concepts that run through some of my more recent projects. The inspirations from growing up on an island, an interest in boats, sailing and navigation at sea. I think adding this personal side could make the project very meaningful, interesting to work on and original.